To register a student in VICTORIA we need to have an original and two copies of the following documents:
Students coming from other countries need to bring the relevant paperwork required by the SEP (Mexican Secretariat of Education). To register students in Mexico, the SEP requires a transcript or certificate of studies legalised and with an apostille by the country of origin. Families also need to submit an original birth certificate (apostille) for every child to be enrolled at VICTORIA. 
Click here to get your CURP.
If you have any questions about paperwork please contact us at : 414 273 3739 / 273 2380 / 273 5283. or email us at: [email protected]