In Primary we follow the Mexican SEP programme alongside the Cambridge Primary programme of English, Maths and Science.
The subjects that Primary students learn are:
• English: reading, writing, phonics, grammar, comprehension and use of the English language,
• Spanish: reading, writing, phonics, grammar, comprehension and use of the Spanish language,
• Maths: in English and Spanish,
• Topics: Geography and History in Spanish,
• Science in English,
• Physical Education
• SEAL: Social and Emotional Aspects of Learning
For more information on the national SEP programme, please visit SEP Curriculo Educación Básica .